Here are some answers to some commonly asked questions. We hate surprises on the your Special Day just as much as you probably do, that’s why we’ve created an extensive list of FAQs.
What is included in the Wedding Package?
Our wedding packages include:
- Access to our event center, wedding gazebo, lawns and parking areas.
- Table and chairs for 200
- On-site restrooms
- Brides quarter and groom’s room
- Light dance floor and grounds
- Parking with attendants and golf cart service
- Outdoor speaker system
- The Fox Canyon Vineyard’s extensive inventory of service and decorative items (see Fox Canyon Vineyard Décor inventory list for details).
- Set-up/tear-down of all equipment provided by Fox Canyon Vineyard.
- One hour wedding rehearsal (based on availability).
Additional amenities available (at or below market cost)
We customize our packages to fit you unique style based on YOUR style, wants, and budget. Amenities include:
- Table ware
- Bridesmaid Lounge
- Farm Tables
- Wood Folding Chairs
- Antique Pieces
- MONTH of Coordination service.
For deposit, we require one half of the rental as a deposit but will work out a payment plan if needed.
What is the start time and curfew?
10:00 am. Earlier arrival requires approval and my be subject to a fee.
Do you have on-site parking?
Fox Canyon Vineyards offers plenty of field parking for your guests with attendants and golf cart assistance
Do you provide tables and chairs?
Tables and chairs are included. Our chairs are a white folding slatted model and our tables are 5′ wide and fit 8 chairs comfortably but you can squeeze 10 chairs if needed.
Are we allowed to use caters of our choosing?
Is there a kitchen facility at Fox Canyon Vineyards?
There is a prep kitchen area featuring stainless steel tables, a refrigerator/ freezer, and an ice maker. There is a large sink with a commercial faucet. Due to insurance liability we do not allow cooking on premises.
What do I need to do to secure my wedding date?
FCV require a deposit of ½ the venue rental. We will work out a payment plan for as little as $800 ( non refundable ) as a save the date with the remainder balance due 6 months prior to the wedding date. The remaining half is due 30 days prior to the wedding.